Our Reservations, Rental, and Payment Policies
- A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a date. The deposit is applied to the payment for the event. Payment may be Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa or Discover Card. No space will be held without a deposit. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling – In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of any event, a written notice is required and some cancellation fees will apply as shown in the written reservation contract.
- Beer, wine, and alcohol can be served to guests, you must provide licensed bartenders whenever alcohol is served. There is a requirement for a licensed police officer to be onsite for the duration of the event. 1 police officer per 100 attendees
- No reservation is confirmed without a signed written contract.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time without notice. Such changes will not affect existing contracts.
We provide the most incredible atmosphere for private events. We are not just a venue, we are an Experience. Our rustic space is designed to help you create a incredible event that captures the imaginations of all of your guests.
If you want something special and unique in event planning, Old Maypearl Road Events is the place for your next event.